Risoelatte is back... with more sfety!
We cannot wait to have you back, but just with a little more space between us. Gatherings have be limited to avoid the danger of contagion.
For this reason, we chose to drastically reduce the number of tables, favoring your peace and security.
See our safety and hygiene measures
- As suggested by our Health Authorities, our staff will be equipped with a mask and will carefully sanitize your table and chairs after each use, as well as the bathroom and the common areas of the restaurant several times a day.
- We will use disposable placemats and sanitized napkins.
- Alcoholic hand sanitizers will be available in multiple areas.
- All payments will be done directly at your table, to avoid gatherings and queues at the cashier.
- As required by the security protocol, we will measure your body temperature upon arrival. Unfortunately you will not be able to dine with us if your body temperatureexceeds 37.5 degrees (Celsius).